Virtual Talk: Autism in Highly-Masked Adults (4/10/2024)
Choose what you pay!
(January event was FILLED, but register now for the April talk!)
Wednesday, April 10th from 12:00pm-1:45pm CST
Via Zoom (Link upon registration)
Facilitated by Lindsey Mackereth, MA, LPCC, LADC, founder/therapist/coach at Method Creative and the Superwell Collective.
A LIVE, VIRTUAL opportunity to learn about and discuss the unique experience of autistic adults using a neurodiversity-affirming approach.
For individuals hoping to learn about themselves or someone they care about as well as professionals (therapists, coaches, healthcare providers, wellness providers, executive leadership) who would like to better understand autism from a neurodiversity-affirming framework [will not be covering clinical approaches in this this talk].
- Defining Autism from a neuro-affirming framework
- Preferred language
- Camouflaging/masking in Autism
- Presentation nuances within phenotypes of the Autism diagnosis
- Differentiating Autism from other areas of neurodivergence
- Screening tools for Autism, self-identification
- Resources learning more about Autism
[Group consultation sessions to discuss this information in more depth will be available to those who are interested at an additional fee in the months following the event. More details will be shared at the event.]