Lindsey Mackereth, MA, LPCC, LADC, CMHIMP
With 10 years of experience in the field of mental health care, my primary goal as a creative-minded counselor + coach is to use collaboration, conversation and connection to cultivate meaningful change in areas of career, creativity and relationship with self + others.
I am a dually licensed mental health clinician in the state of Minnesota as well as a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider. My experience includes providing counseling + coaching for adolescents and adults in a variety of settings including outpatient, intensive outpatient and residential treatment centers. Additionally, I also have experience teaching psychology and counseling courses at a local university and am a board-certified clinical supervisor in the state of Minnesota.
I embrace creativity in my clinical work due to my own creative inclinations as an art maker and absorber. I obtained a BFA in studio art, with a focus on video art, and completed a holography internship in NYC under holographer Dr. Laser. I also worked in the field of post-production for advertising prior to pursuing a career as a therapist. As someone who values art + creativity and has worked in the creative industry, I understand the dichotomy of the creative process as self-care as well as a source of stress.
Think we might be a good fit? I'd love to connect.
- Master's of Arts in Counseling and Psychological Services, St Mary's University of Minnesota
- Graduate Certificate in Addiction Studies, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Professional Licenses, Certifications + Memberships:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)- MN BBHT
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)- MN BBHT
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP)- Mental Health Integrative Medicine Institute
- Board-Approved Supervisor- MN BBHT
- Marketing Chair + Professional Member- MN Counseling Association
- Professional Member- MN Women in Psychology
"The nonjudgmental and thoughtful conversations I had at Method Counseling helped me work through a very difficult time in my life and make the decisions that were right for me." -Madee
"I had such a positive experience working with Lindsey on my eating and anxiety issues. She always made me feel heard, provided helpful perspective and supported my growth. I felt that Lindsey genuinely cared about my well-being which made opening up very easy and a comfortable process. I highly recommend her!" -Kelly