Neurocomplexity Group (Virtual)- 6 Sessions (April 2024)
With Lindsey Mackereth, MA, LPCC, LADC
[Founder of Method Creative + Superwell, Neurocomplex Human]
Explore and discuss the twists + turns of existing as a neurodivergent/neurocomplex human with others who truly get it. Each meeting will focus on a specific topic and members will have an opportunity to learn, reflect and connect. Topics will expand on the following:
- Masking + Authentic Communication
- Language as Power
- Socializing as a Neuodivergent Being
- Neurodivergent Self Care
- Sensory Care
- Strengths + Difficulties of Neurodivergent/complex Existence
This small group offering is created for Neurocomplex beings with these flavors:
- Self-identifying or clinically diagnosed Autistic/ADHDer individuals
- Self-identifying or professionally identified Gifted/Neurocomplex individuals
- Twice-Exceptional (2e) or Multi-exceptional individuals (Gifted + other neurodivergence)
Group sessions will meet via Zoom and occur weekly from 5:45pm-7:00pm (Central Time) on Wednesday evenings beginning April 3, 2024.
VERY limited space, so sign up today!