Jennie Hardman, MSW, LICSW, RYT
Therapist • HUMAN | She/Her
Hi, I’m Jennie. I know that it might feel like there is no way life could feel differently than it does today. The challenges you are facing might feel too big, too overwhelming right now. But I want you to know that change is possible ... and that the strength to achieve it is already within you. Therapy is simply about doing the work to discover it.
I’m an anxiety and trauma therapist who brings together traditional talk therapy, EMDR, and mind-body therapies to help my clients listen to their own wisdom, heal from past wounds, and move into the future with a sense of calm and confidence.
As a therapist, my job is to offer a place where clients feel safe being their true selves, somewhere they don’t have to cover up the hurt or challenges they may not have let others see before. I’m willing to go to hard places right alongside them -- the painful memories, the deep-rooted beliefs, the unhelpful patterns -- in order to help them experience a richer, fuller version of life.
The work of therapy is only useful if it connects to real life. My goal is to help you tap into your innate strengths and develop new skills in order to take the insights from our sessions and apply it to your relationships, self-care, career, and everyday life.
More about Jennie on her professional practice website here.
- Master’s of Social Work, University of Minnesota Duluth
- BA in English, The College of Saint Scholastica
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (MN #23915)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- AIR Network
- Sexual Assault Advocacy 40-hour training (Sexual Violence Center, 2007)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT) Jennifer Wilgocki & Washburn Center for Children (2014-2015)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Humanitarian Assistance Programs (2015)
- Bereavement Support Group Facilitator Training, St. Mary’s Grief Support Services (2016)
- 230-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Your Yoga Minneapolis (2016)
- Attachment-Focused EMDR, Laurel Parnell (2019)
- Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care, PSI (2020)
- Laurel Parnell EMDR Basic Training Pt 3, Parnell Institute (2021)
- Adaptive Internal Relational (AIR) Network Model, AIR Network Institute (2021)
Jennie owns and operates her own practice and scheduling, so please contact her directly using this connection form.